Thursday, December 22, 2011

I regret what I had done today....

My mom has always taught me to do the right thing. I obey that. Today was different though.
While hanging out with my two friends, we saw a phone sitting outside on a table at Starbucks. Literally, the second I walked past that phone, I KNEW I should have gone back, take the phone, and turn it into Starbucks, saying someone left it outside on the table, but I didn't. We walked around the shopping center and came back to see the phone gone. The owner came up to us and asked if we had seen a phone on the table, my friend said, "Yes, but it was gone." The owner said, "Thanks." It then worried me that the owner would think that we took it and honestly, I did not want to been "seen" that way. This was, and still is, in my conscience, so from now on, when I see something lying around, I WILL turn it into the nearest place.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you'll ever remember to proof read BEFORE? Haha, jaykay. <3
    No, but seriously, I'm going to fix them for you. (:

    Remember that life is full of mistakes, you have to learn from the mistakes. You're a good person for feeling guilty, but an even a greater person for not stealing it. You did one good thing, be proud of it. (:

    Don't worry too much about it. It's now in the past, you can't change it, but you can change the future. Life keeps moving forward. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annnnaaayyy :3 <3

    I will always learn from my mistakes, mostly this one. Everyone makes mistakes, learning from them will just make us stronger :3

    ReplyDelete

Cute Blue Cloud