Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Friends.

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." ~ Len Wein

Today, December 20, 2011, is the day I decided to make a blog with my friends. Of course, I would want something "cheerful" to be my first post, but instead, I got a text that prevented me from doing so. The text made my heart sink and during the time I read it, I didn't know what to do. This then got out of hand; it was a "goodbye" text. Yesterday, the friend who I was talking on the phone with when I received the text, had said, "Don't judge others before you get to know them, you will never know how they live, how their past is, or what they're going through in life. You just only see that person and who that person shows off, but not who they really are." But there is that one person where you have a sense of how they are; but they tend to distant themselves from others. The text was sent by one of my really close guy friends.

My dear friend, please come back, I know you're going through a tough time, but you have other friends who actually care about you and we'll all be willing to help you go through this tough stage.

2 comments:

  1. For the love of God, may him come home safely. We don't know what he is doing right now, but let's wish and hope he is fine and keeping himself warm. He may think he is not important to us or this world, but in fact he is. Like a Chinese proverb said: "Everyone is created for a purpose on Earth." And so is he.

    ReplyDelete

Cute Blue Cloud